domingo, 10 de novembro de 2013

Local Artisans

Local Artisans
To stand out, you need ink.
Any self respecting resident has ink in their skin and metal in their face. Visit one of our local tattoo parlors like Ink Inc or Blazing Tattoo and let one of the talented and highly-trained artists help you make a decision that will last forever.
Mourning an ex? Just got a divorce? Like pictures of cats hanging from a branch? Ready to get sexy with a tramp stamp? It's all up to you.
Take a quick tour around the shop!
Spider
After earning his Masters Degree in Physics and starting a family, Spider decided to change course in life and start a rock band, date spaced out girls, and manage a tattoo shop.
VIP Customer Wall of Shame
“I needed some cover up work done, and these guys were top notch. You go through phases in life and I think the naked devil lady with demons coming out of her lady parts is behind me now. I’m more at peace and don’t hate women as much.” - Luis Francesco
“I wanted to get something on my back so that when my lover was behind me I could say ‘you see that skull cross? Don’t you ever leave me or I will kill you, hear me?’ and then I usually need to be held while I cry. It’s pretty spiritual.” - Ramon Jenkins
“I wanted something classy, so I got a heart with my brother’s name written across it. My boyfriend gets so jealous, but he doesn’t understand the special bond we have.” – Shelia White
“I had to have a full sleeve done but was worried about the price. A friend told me about this place and said they are mad cheap. When you are making a decision that lasts a lifetime, go for the lowest bid.” - Tone Sampson
“I need a tattoo to remind me of my grandmother, so I got the skull on my arm dedicated to her. I’m sorry I killed you nana.” - Frederico Nathan


0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

chat grand theft autov